QuantumX Series LED grow lights are designed to deliver uniform lights with varying light levels of photosynthetic photon flux values using Full Spectrum white light output for best yields in a tight energy budget. QuantumX series is easy to install and produce less heat using effective heat sink self-cooling technology.
QuantumX LED grow lights are ETL certified, robust design, high efficiency and comes with 3-year warranty. QuantumX LED grow light is designed for grow tent, home grows or cabinet grows space.
MAXIMIZE YIELD WITH QUANTUM SERIES
QuantumX series LED grow light is not only stimulating plant growth but also reduce energy consumption significantly by producing accurately targeted wavelengths as per the requirements of plant species.
This versatility provides growers with uttermost efficiency, consistency, controllable spectrum and uniformity in plant growth.
- Vegetative Growth : Coverage 4' x 4' @ 24" Height
- Flower Growth : Coverage Area 3' x 3' @ 18" Height
- Energy-efficient LED Grow Light system
- Long-life, low maintenance system 54,000 hours based on LM70
- Full spectrum white light output with high-efficiency output up to 2.5 umol/J
- ETL certified for safety, quality, and performance.
- Easy Installation and eco-friendly
- Integrated 120-277 system, no external transformers or drivers required. Comes with 120V Cord included. Easy Plug & Play Technology.
- Extra efficient heat sinks to maintain the lower overall ambient temperature
- Designed for Indoor use only.
PPF Output : 250 umol/s
Efficiency: 2.5 umol/J
Input Power : 100 W
True Power from Wall : 100W
Input Voltage: 120V - 277V
Power Factor : 0.99
Dimensions : 23.6" L x 12" W x 2.5" H
Weight : 8.8 lbs
Beam Angle : 120 degree
Thermal Management : Passive Cooling
Operating Temp : -20 to 40 degree C
LISTING & CERTIFICATION
Lifespan : 100,000 hours
Listing : Conforms UL1598 for Dry/Damp Location
Warranty : 3 Year Limited
I am very pleased with this light and so are my plants.
I haven’t started using my quantum x100 yet, I’m waiting until I’m finished with my indoor grow and that will be about 3 weeks, from what I can tell this light is very well built, it’s bright and I think my plants will love it, I will be back in 3-5 weeks to give a full review of the light!
Awesome light for the homegrower
just got the light- it shipped well& turns on nicely- to actually review it properly though-I need to run it for a few months or so to see how it performs over time& if it is reliable& what results it produces.- nobody can write a review on something like a grow light just after purchase that gives any useful info-looks good so far.
Plants respond very well to these lights!
I also have 2 of the 200 watt fixtures and will keep buying more!